The main role of the Chamber of Chemical Industries is torepresent and defend the interests of its members. It also expresses seniorstate officials to discuss the problems facing the industry.
The Chamber is involvedin various activities with the aim of promoting international links andbusiness opportunities:
· Creating working relationships withforeign commercial counselors in Egypt, Egyptian embassies aboard as well aseconomic organizations worldwide.
· Organizing workshops and seminarsconcerning chemical industries.
· Providing our members with updatedinformation about fairs, exhibitions, delegations, economic reviews and otherrelevant data from all around the world.
· Hosting delegations and businessmeetings between our members and their foreign counterparts.
Some of our services:
· 25% discount for Chamber’s members onthe prices of the products analysis at the Egyptian Chemistry Authority.
· Obtain local raw materials (such aspolyethylene ore and others) from the Egyptian raw materials producers companiesunder a protocol between it and the Chamber.
· Loans from the Environmental Compliance Office for Energy Saving in Factories. Up to 7 million EGP payable inannualinstallments (1 to 5 years) including one year allowing 3% annual interest (incollaboration with Environmental Compliance Office at the Egyptian Federation of Industries.
You should obtain a letter from the Chamber for the benefitof these services.
What you will find in the Chamber’s Portal?
· Chamber’sIndustrial Divisions activities to which your industry belongs, and how toparticipate in its activities and obtain its services.
· Excellentprograms offered by the Chamber to serve and develop your industry.
· News of interestto the industry & Useful websites on governmental services (export, import,customs & taxes). · Exportopportunities & Exhibitions. · Information onministerial decisions and legislation related to industry. · Member’scompanies directory.