- The main role of the Chamber of Chemical Industries is to represent and defend the interests of its members. It also expresses senior state officials to discuss the problems facing the industry.
- The Chamber is involved in various activities with the aim of promoting international links and business opportunities:
- Creating working relationships with foreign commercial counselors in Egypt, Egyptian embassies aboard as well as economic organizations worldwide.
- Organizing workshops and seminars concerning chemical industries.
- Providing our members with update information about fairs, exhibitions, delegations, economic reviews and other relevant data from all around the world.
- Hosting delegations and business meetings between our members and their foreign counterparts.
- 25% discount for Chamber’s members on the prices of the products analysis at the Egyptian Chemistry Authority.
- Obtain local raw materials (such as polyethylene ore and others) from the Egyptian raw materials producers companies under a protocol between it and the Chamber.
- Loans from the Environmental Compliance Office for Energy Saving in Factories. Up to 7 million EGP payable in annual installments (1 to 5 years) including one year allowing 3% annual interest (in collaboration with Environmental Compliance Office at the Egyptian Federation of Industries.
You should obtain a letter from the Chamber for the benefit of these services.